Class – 3, Division – C
Arya Vidya Mandir, Juhu
The Greatest Teacher of Life
‘Teachers open doors, but you must enter by yourself’………….(Proverb)
A teacher is helping us in learning to acquire knowledge in different area and playing an important role in our life.
For me my mother is the first teacher since I born. She is helping & protecting me from every aspect of my life. My father is introducing me to the world; so he is indeed one of my teacher.
There are many teachers in my school and I like them all as they are very kind. They teach me many important things with good educational values. They are very caring, making me laugh and also helping me to grow day by day with lots of love & affection. Here I’m learning subject matters, punctuality and discipline. In 2018, Peter Tabichi; a science teacher from Kenya received ‘Global Teacher Prize’ for helping poor people; this example tells us that teacher is adding moral values. I am learning other activities like swimming, guitar, football etc and the teachers are helping to learn and taking care of my overall development.
A friend in need is a friend indeed. Friends are the best teacher to understand emotion, right or wrong and value of the bonding. They make me strong when I’m struggling with my problems.
There are few greatest Indian teachers, namely :
- Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan – We celebrate his birthday as Teacher’s Day in India.
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam – He was a scientist and India’s 11th President.
- Chanakya – he is the first famous Indian scholar.
- Swami Dayanand Saraswati – Founder of Arya Samaj
- Biswakabi Rabindra Nath Tagore – Asia’s first Nobel Laureate. He written the national anthems for two different countries; “Jana Gana Mana for India, and Amar Sonar Bangla for Bangladesh.
- Savitribai Phule – First female teacher of India’s first women’s school.
But at last I would conclude that ‘Life is the best teacher’. Life is teaching us the lesions in every moment without giving much efforts.